As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner you’ll help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll provide critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
We are looking for technology practitioners, with solid analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills to help our clients navigate their transformation journey.
Accenture Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
· Designing and delivering end-to-end solutions in cloud, hybrid, or on-premise (but cloud-ready) configurations, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
· Definition of business cases, roadmaps, plans, approaches, benefits of the transformation
· Serving as a IaaS / PaaS and cloud evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on their value
What we're looking for:
· Creating business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of cloud and/or PaaS technologies
· Assessing and recommending the best of breed technology solutions to address client needs
· Ability to compare, benchmark and advice solutions proposed by the biggest vendors
· Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates
· Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on cloud and PaaS technologies
· Acting as an SME, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities, on cloud and PaaS
· Supporting delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure that the solution will have high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure area, IT architectures, which includes Cloud solutions experience -
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic and/or French
- Professional relevant qualifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.