Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00634297 00634297_en
As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner you’ll help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll provide critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
Accenture Products group brings
together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry
expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries
including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and
travel. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way
we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity
to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part
of your extraordinary career!
· Designing and delivering end-to-end solutions in cloud, hybrid, or on-premise (but cloud-ready) configurations, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
· Definition of business cases, roadmaps, plans, approaches, benefits of the transformation
· Serving as a IaaS / PaaS and cloud evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on their value
What we're looking for:
· Creating business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of cloud and/or PaaS technologies
· Assessing and recommending the best of breed technology solutions to address client needs
· Ability to compare, benchmark and advice solutions proposed by the biggest vendors
· Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates
· Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on cloud and PaaS technologies
· Acting as an SME, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities, on cloud and PaaS
· Supporting delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure that the solution will have high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability;
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?