Job Location: Dubai
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00634203 00634203_en
The Interaction Design Lead owns Interaction Design as a discipline on projects and accounts and contributes to the practice at the studio level, and sharing responsibility for the Interaction Design team across all studio accounts. On projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of Interaction Design, and lead Interaction Design efforts on our most ambitious work. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
● Create products that demonstrate outstanding interaction design for our clients and their customers.
● Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
● Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As an Interaction Design Lead, you:
● Uncover user needs through research & data, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
● Lead Interaction Design activities and research-based design practice at a project level. Manage relationships with partners and clients with respect to these activities.
● Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members.
● Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
● Help to evolve the Interaction Design practice, pulling in state of the art methods from external and internal expertise.
● Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way. Lead the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale.
● Publish articles, books, and other media .
Working together, we will:
Set yourself apart:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.