Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00634195 00634195_en
Join Accenture Products
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING and work alongside fellow industry experts to lead
transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our
client’s most complex issues. Our clients span the full range of industries -
Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your
passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner you’ll help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll provide critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
Accenture Products group brings
together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry
expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries
including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and
travel. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way
we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity
to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part
of your extraordinary career!
· Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
· Definition of business cases, roadmaps and arguments supporting transformation
· Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
· Expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
· Solution, platform and software comparison
· Definition of to-be system and solutions architecture
What we're looking for:
· Experience designing and implementing SAP Retail programs, including: Organizational Structure, Master Data, DC Logistics and Merchandise Supply, Store Operations, Pricing, and Promotions, Procurement incl. requirements planning and allocation
· Knowledge of Retail Industry best practices (Fashion, Non-Fashion, Grocery)
· Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
· Multiple full life implementation cycles within Retail and/or Consumer Goods industries
· Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams.
· Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
· Knowledge of S/4 HANA Architecture for Retail, CAR, Fiori
· Knowledge of new IT is a plus (Internet of Things, RPA…)
· Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
· Proven experience managing sales process for Retail implementations
· Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
· Proven experience working in cross-cultural environments and programs
· Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
· Clear understanding of modern omni-channel Retail environment and related challenges
· Clear understanding of pros / cons related to functionalities within SAP vs. other solutions – retail planning, order management etc.
· Clear understanding of S4HANA benefits, upgrade business case, roadmap planning
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.