Job Location: Dubai
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00629489 00629489_en
Skill: eCommerce Architect
Location: Abu Dhabi/Dubai
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Do your clients look to you to develop game-changing digital solution strategies that include leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies? Do your colleagues look to you for help because of your knowledge of products in the marketplace that create a competitive edge for clients? If you have experience in digital transformation solutions, particularly delivered using enterprise-level ecommerce or content management platforms, we’d love to meet you.
works with Accenture Digital’s clients to understand today’s business requirements and how tomorrow’s digital solutions will meet them. You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of complex, scalable digital application solutions. You will provide our client’s with industry-leading approaches to digital functionality and technology expertise to support their digital transformation work, and advise on key technology design decisions.
The group specialises in large-scale web technology delivery. We want you to work with Accenture’s Digital clients to define today’s business requirements and how tomorrow’s digital solutions will meet them. As a Digital Technical Architect, you’ll join our rapidly growing community. If you are:
· A hands-on internet technologist, passionate about delivery of large scale web technology
· Keen to deliver cutting-edge and large-scale web solutions including:
· Multi-platform rich media web sites and applications
· eService / eCare web applications
· eCommerce stores
· Excited about working with top-tier organisations across a wide range of industries, including many of the world's biggest brands
· Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital technology
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our ecommerce clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again! Here’s a snapshot of a Digital Technical Architect’s typical responsibilities:
· Design and develop client strategies around digital technology solutions
· Lead Technical Architecture assessments at client sites with key client stakeholders, which includes as is/to be designed sessions and documentation to enable solution development
· Design highly scalable, interoperable and maintainable Technical Architectures across disparate technology and application platforms
· Drive the digital Technical Architecture business case and act as an interface with the delivery organisation to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs.
· Contribute to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives
· Develop work estimates for digital Technical Architecture implementations during the sales cycle
· Lead proposal efforts in new sales activities
· Own the digital Technical Architecture technical solution roadmap and blueprints, and drive sign-off on the solution
· Partner and team with solution providers and agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no more worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
Here’s a snapshot of typical responsibilities:
· Providing deep digital technology expertise to support design and implementation work, including:
o Application architecture design
o Execution architecture design - infrastructure, network, DNS, cloud, CDN, monitoring, redundancy, failover
o Development architecture design - build / deployment tools, automation
· Designing highly scalable, maintainable and secure web technology solutions
· Supporting integration between large scale Digital systems and (often) legacy backend systems
· Advising clients on key web technology design decisions and investigating key client technology issues to uncover and resolve complex problems
· Working both alongside and within teams using a variety of delivery methodologies, including Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall
Key Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate for this key role in shaping the digital vision for our clients will have experience in a professional services, solution architecture or technical services role, working in digital technologies. You will have advanced skills in one or more specific ecommerce platforms and in-depth experience in implementing large-scale ecommerce solutions.
· Extensive hands-on technology experience working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing architectural or development role across all layers of the technology stack – including front-end, database, web services, web protocols, networking, security, interfaces, performance tuning, code reviews
· Demonstrable evidence of design and delivery of scalable, robust and manageable Technical Architectures
· Technical skills and knowledge of emerging technologies / platforms
· Experience in one or more digital technologies / platforms including:
o Content management: Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, OpenText, Drupal, Wordpress
o Ecommerce: Websphere Commerce, Oracle ATG, Hybris
o Digital marketing: social media, personalisation, targeting, SEO, PPC
o Front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS
o Infrastructure: cloud, SaaS, security, server technologies, CDN
o Devices: iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android, set-top boxes
· Experience of process and scenario mapping, the use of architecture methods (UML, TOGAF) and have knowledge based around usability, accessibility and maintainability of online and mobile solutions
· Experience with (or awareness of) user experience design, information architecture and agile web development processes
· Excellent client-facing communication and presentation skills
· Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.