Job Location: Dubai
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00629488 00629488_en
Skill: Hybris eCommerce Developer
Location: Abu Dhabi/Dubai
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Do your clients look to you to develop game-changing digital solution strategies that include leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies? Do your colleagues look to you for help because of your knowledge of products in the marketplace that create a competitive edge for clients? If you have experience in digital transformation solutions, particularly delivered using enterprise-level ecommerce or content management platforms, we’d love to meet you.
works with Accenture Digital’s clients to understand today’s business requirements and how tomorrow’s digital solutions will meet them. You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of complex, scalable digital application solutions. You will provide our client’s with industry-leading approaches to digital functionality and technology expertise to support their digital transformation work, and advise on key technology design decisions.
The group specialises in large-scale web technology delivery. We want you to work with Accenture’s Digital clients to define today’s business requirements and how tomorrow’s digital solutions will meet them. As a Digital Technical Architect, you’ll join our rapidly growing community. If you are:
· A hands-on internet technologist, passionate about delivery of large scale web technology
· Keen to deliver cutting-edge and large-scale web solutions including:
· Multi-platform rich media web sites and applications
· eService / eCare web applications
· eCommerce stores
· Excited about working with top-tier organisations across a wide range of industries, including many of the world's biggest brands
· Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital technology
· Requirement gathering, analysis and implementation of technical solutions
· Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and how to customise solution
· Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues
· Promoting best practices in Java and Hybris
· Experience in Data integration through Datahub
· Creating custom Hybris workflows and checkout experiences
· Customisation of Hybris Back-office and Product Cockpit
· Experience with OCC, and Hybris OMS
· Hybris (preferably version 6+)
· Java/J2EE, Spring (MVC, IOC)
· Web Services (SOAP, REST)
· Development tools such as Eclipse, Ant/Maven and Version control (SVN, GIT)
· Relational database (SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
· Agile Methodology Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Broad understanding of e-commerce websites
· Minimum 5 years of software development
· Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.