Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00628353 00628353_en
Skill: Data Science
Level: Analyst-Senior Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
Accenture Digital, comprised of Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Industry X.0, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets.
With deep industry and technical experience, Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
1. Sales Capture and Origination Experience - Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and solutioning support for important client proposals and RFPs.
2. Develop thought capital around an integrated Analytics framework for global industries which address functional aspects like customer, risk, etc and emerging technology aspects like bigdata, digital, mobility etc.
3. Lead short duration proof of concept for key industry clients including scoping, staffing and engagement setup and execution.
4. Be responsible for delivering on various predictive and prescriptive analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode.
Experience Required- Must Have
1. Previous experience in Sales and Solutioning is a must. Preferable if selling abilities have spanned across both technology and functional aspects of Analytics.
2. Ability to structure, solution and sell Analytics engagements focusing on both the functional and technical aspects
3. Strong understanding of various statistical techniques like, regression including logistic and OLS, clustering, optimization, Monte Carlo simulation, classification and forecasting techniques. Experience in machine learning techniques (neural net, SVM, association rules, random forest etc.) is a strong plus point.
4. Strong skills using predictive modeling tools like SAS (Base, EG, E Miner others), R, Python, etc. Data Management skills using SQL, Hive, noSQL etc.
5. Visualization skills using Tableau, Qlik etc will be a big plus
6. Experience in extracting, aggregating, structuring large volumes of loan level, instrument level, customer level data for various dimensions like demographic, behavior, loan performance and macroeconomic indicators, sourced from client and third party vendors.
7. Understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU etc.)
8. Familiarity with the concepts of credit portfolio management, credit scoring, model development, testing, monitoring, validation, Customer Segmentation - Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle, Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models, Pricing Analytics and Web Analytics
9. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model.
10. Strong functional and analytic skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
11. Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
12. Adept in data architecture
13. Able to solution architect with project teams and lead large delivery teams
14. Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts
15. Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
1. Strong Modeling Experience across Logistic Regression, Time-series forecasting and segmentation
2. Strong client presentation skills
3. Strong Analytics and Statistical modeling with expertise in modeling tools like SAS /R / Python and Advanced Excel and VBA skills
Good to have skills:
1. Domestic experience is preferred.
2. Machine learning techniques
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.