||Occurring annually since 2005, Accenture’s International Women’s Day celebration has become widely recognized as part of the company’s ongoing commitment to maintaining a diverse workforce and building confident individuals. This is a key ingredient of the unique way we help our clients and our company achieve high performance. International Women’s Day is designated by the United Nations to recognize women’s contributions to the world’s economy.|
Our tenth consecutive year of International Women’s Day celebrations will occur on March 7. This year’s theme, “Knowing and Growing Your Career Capital” inspires employees, clients, recruits and alumnae to think about how they can evolve by building skills, gaining new experiences and expanding networks.
Watch the replay of our 2014 Webcast – Knowing and Growing Your Career Capital
Register to watch our exciting virtual discussion with thought-provoking speakers who inspired new thinking about evolving a person’s career. Our panelists addressed career capital – the differentiated skills, experience and networks that help define and advance a person’s career, both today and tomorrow.
Following the panel, Arianna Huffington and Gayle King share their personal insights on driving career capital and achieving success in our keynote conversation. Watch the replay.
- Nellie Borrero, Managing Director – Global Inclusion & Diversity, Accenture
- Anne Doyle, journalist, Anne Doyle Strategies;
- John Gerzema, Chairman and CEO, BAV Consulting;
- Linda Singh, Managing Director – Health & Public Service, Accenture Federal Services;
- Sheree Stomberg, Managing Director, Citi Group
- Arianna Huffington, Chair, President and Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post Media Group
- Gayle King, co-host of “CBS This Morning” and Editor-at-Large of O, The Oprah Magazine
Read 2014 Women’s Research – Career Capital
Our global research study, “Career Capital,” released as part of Accenture’s 2014 celebration of International Women’s Day, finds that building “career capital” – those differentiated skills that define and advance a person’s career – is key to success in the workplace.
Contact us to get the IWD 2014 mobile app.
View photos and videos from past events.
Visit our Accenture Community Facebook page to learn more about activities that support our inclusion and diversity initiatives.