6. You only get one chance to make a first impression - make sure it counts! Practice to ensure you make an impact.
7. Attend employer events well before your last year of school. Attending early gives you the opportunity to network and build relationships with multiple people within your dream companies.
8. Get involved. Campus clubs are a great way to gain access to employers, not to mention it helps you gain valuable skills if your resume is lacking job experience.
9. Give to Get. Networks work both ways. The more you’re willing to help someone out, the more help you’ll get in return.
10. Lastly, be careful what you post online on sites like Facebook. Rule of thumb: would you be okay if your mom saw it? No? Think again about posting!
I graduated from Engineering Scie...