Wow! Is it December already? Where did the time go?
After flying 30,000 miles, staying in 26 hotels and eating lots of airline food, I’m home! It was such a pleasure to meet so many of you on campus over the past few months. Finally putting a face to a Twitter name or LinkedIn connection was a highlight for me this fall!
We are quickly wrapping up the final details and paperwork from the fall recruiting season while at the same time preparing for our intern recruiting season which starts in January.
I’d like to provide some updates regarding our plans for the rest of the school year:
- If you are currently in your third year of university and graduating in 2013, our internship postings will be on our careers website later this month. I recommend using your time-off to prepare applications before heading back to campus in January.
- Graduating in 2012 and looking for a full-time role? While we have filled the bulk of our positions at this time, we do recruit from time-to-time for additional roles in the January to April timeframe. If you haven’t already connected with us, I encourage you to follow our Accenture Careers in Canada Facebook and Twitter accounts so that you can stay informed about opportunities as they become available.
- We are starting to book events on campus in the New Year, please visit our Careers Canada Calendar of Events to see when we will be on your campus.
- If you haven’t already checked out our new mobile site I would encourage you to do so. From your smartphone go to m.accenture.com/careers. While on the mobile site, play our ‘How Great Can You Be’ game and you move up the corporate ladder, learning all about the different roles at Accenture. Can you beat my high score?
- Accenture recently launched a new corporate branding campaign. Check out the new ads and read the associated case studies to learn about some of the work we do to help our clients achieve high performance. Let me know which ad is your favourite. Mine is the one about Marriott… because I travel so much!.
Best of luck as you head into exam season! The entire Accenture Campus team looks forward to seeing you on campus in January.
Thanks for reading and following along! To stay up-to-date on Accenture career news and events, follow Accenture Careers in Canada on Facebook
. You can also use the comments field below to send me suggestions on what you’d like me to cover. Please reach out and get connected!