This year's Forum explored the next generation of convergence, where the maturing of our industries has brought us to the cusp of a new wave of growth, embodied in new business models and market interactions.
Over the three days of the Forum, through plenary, breakout sessions and peer networking, attendees delved deeper into the latest opportunities, technologies and challenges brought about by converged industries in a networked world and heard from industry leaders on topics such as:
- How should you evolve your company’s products and services to capitalize on the always-on, always-connected marketplace?
- How can your business adapt solutions and channels for an increasingly diverse customer base?
- What adjacent markets should you target and how should you manage your investments in these areas? And ultimately, how do you manage the resulting implications on your current portfolio of products and services?
- How do you develop your partner ecosystem? Where do you partner and where do you compete?
- Can emerging market solutions help you be more nimble in your mature markets? How must mature market solutions adapt to play in emerging markets?
Register to attend the Accenture Global Convergence Forum 2011
Read the Forum agenda